DEADLINE: June 3 2019
The scholarship started in 1908 when J. Walter Thompson Cincinnati hired Helen Lansdowne by as the industry’s first female copywriter. Lansdowne rose through the ranks as a creative powerhouse.
She mentored and hired a number of women in J. Walter Thompson.
- The scholarship is a $10,000 educational fund
- You are opportune to an internship at a Wunderman Thompson office
- There is a one-on-one mentorship
- First-look placement at Wunderman Thompson after graduation
- Female students registered at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school
- Be a registered student at an undergraduate, graduate, and/or portfolio school with at least 12 months of school left as of May 20, 2019
- Show creative talent and potential in a course of study like Art Direction, Copywriting, Design, Experiential Design, Sculpture, Film, etc. Basically, if you think it applies to you, it probably does
- Maintain satisfactory academic and creative progress as determined by your school
To apply and for more information visit here
The post $10,000 Helen Lansdowne Resor (HLR) Scholarship for female creative students 2019 appeared first on MOMO AFRICA.